You can get your FREE library card from any Pikes Peak Library District location and use it to check out items.
Full privileges include full access to PPLD's collection of
- Books, DVDs, magazines, video games, and more
- eBooks, eAudios, eVideos, eMusic, and eMagazines
- Databases, including Lynda.com, Mango Languages, ReferenceUSA, Regional History and Genealogy resources, and more
- Computers, Laptops, and Hotspots
- Makerspaces and Studio 21c
- Stop by a PPLD library to register for a card
- Replacement cards cost $1.00
- You must live within the Pikes Peak Library District, which is most of El Paso County, except for Security/Widefield.
- You will also need a photo ID with your current address OR a photo ID along with documentation of your current address (lease, utility bill, etc).
To be eligible for a library card
To update your email, phone, or street address, please contact your local library and provide your library card number and PIN.